Thursday, October 30, 2008

surgery

Goodness. it's late thursday nite. i'm just gettin' home from class. we lost track of time, but it's always a good class. my afternoon was wonderful sittin in the park catchin' up on homework. i didn't get it all finished, but i put a dent in it. so i'll finish that homework up in the next couple days. then i must start on next weeks'. the next 3days are FULL. from first thing in the morn, til late at night. i'll be working, training, working some more. plus catching up on homework and clean things up around my place before monday. i won't have a minute to spare. so i don't think i'll be on here much over the weekend. first thing monday morn, i'll be in surgery for my cataract. i won't know the exact time until tomorrow afternoon, but i may have to be at the VA as early as 5:30am. right now, the sooner the better so i don't have time to think about it. just the word "surgery" gives me the jitters. i know all will go fine or at least i'm praying it will. i must keep thinking affirmatively. i'll know once i'm out of there. hopefully i can get online later that afternoon and give you and update. If not, asap on tuesday. until then, blessings my friends...hugz!

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

I shall be thinking of you my friend. I have a hospital appointment on Monday with my breast cancer surgeon. I pray to God they find no more abnormalities. Happy Halloween.

Julie said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. I see the doc about my wrist surgery on Wed, one thing after another isn't it.