Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ok this is a test to work with my photos in this blog i haven't figured out how to get these photos posted in the blog where i want them i'll shall see how these posts after typing whatever in this draft ...the day is long it was my last nite at the store i sit havin' a beer while workin on this it hasn't hit me yet that i'm totally thru with the store but i did say if things didn't work out at the church, i'd come back but it'll be only if i'm desperate i suppose it's been a learning place for me attitudes of my own maybe i need to work on, maybe not i'm a worker, the people there are mostly not i believe that in order to get somewhere in life one works hard for it or at it if for nothing else but personal growth from it all although at times i don't feel like workin', i still do it how can one have character without hard work in their lives of some sort that can be just being a homemaker as well but putting your heart into whatever you do so much can be gained from that...anyways, i need to get to bed although i'm off tomorrow except for class tomorrow night i do need to run to the VA to get my hearing aid checked out the left one quit working today thankfully i have my old aids that i can use as backups hearing aids are helpful but damn if they don't stop functioning after i've had them for a year or two i start having problems with them it's probably wax for the most part despite i clean my ears twice a day the audiologists always note how very clean my ears are, but it's a battle to still keep wax out of the aids it's all good silence is golden in my heart it has helped me keep serenity and peace in my life there is purpose for good in all things and for now i'll lay me down to sleep for awhile ...until another day....

No comments: