Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WEIRD!!!

it was the weirdest thing today. ok maybe weird isnt' the right word, but i have no idea what the hell happened. as i tried loggin' into my blog here, some how some way the email address for it had been changed to my Gmail address. i had no way of getting into the account. NONE. and although i was on my AOL account which is the original address for it, it kept coming up with my gmail address on this blog. i went thru blogger trying to figure out how to get to it. finally i turned my computer off and logged back on. it straightened itself out. i have only a couple ideas on how it got to be that way, but really don't know. first i searched for my gmail mail via my AOL account. Then after loading down the new internet explorer 7, i kept testing whether to make Google my home page or Comcast my home page. after changing it a few times, i settled on Comcast. but i was in Google a lot. anyways, i was freakin' out big time not able to get in my journal. all i wanted to do was look at picasa web and it's either changed or not working right either. i just wanted to look at my photos there. wanted to see which photos i had posted all at once in lieu of watchin the slideshow here. maybe picasa web will straighten out too. it is at times like these i wonder if computers are worth it. technology is full of human errors. anyways, I'M BACK!!! that's all that's important......this photo here is mine. i took his photo this past spring. there are a few other photos i want to (re)post here from my aol journal. he is one of them. otherwise i'll move forward with new photos....ok, back to my book. i'm still chillin and it is grand!:-)

1 comment:

gina said...

well you've done more than i have with my journal...i've yet to figure out how to put gadgets that aren't included on the blogger list...i've given up and not really interested anymore, i guess. anyway...love the lil bird. do you know what he is?