Wednesday, November 12, 2008

times past


Solitude by zardo
it's a lazy afternoon. lazy day. Goodness i don't want to do anything today except play here on the computer or read a book. may play here awhile but first, maybe a little yard work. i've been reluctant to do that. i must gradually work my way to lifting heavier loads due to my eye. so maybe a "little" yard work. there's much to do inside, but i have no inclination at the moment to do that either. i'm appreciating my "messes" just for what they are too=clutter. now knowing my life has not been for nothing, i can arrange it as i please. i have my zen look desire but i am also checkin' reality with two huge dogs. unless i become a domestic goddess daily, my zen look will not maintain itself. so i'll opt for just Living.
i went and visited my old journal a moment ago. most the photos did not transfer, but i'm not surprised. this is the first i've really looked at it since its transfer last month. i was re-reading some of my old entries as well and my unhappiness at the store. what such changes since then for me. it's like night and day. and i even thought of going back momentarily. happy i didn't have to do so. IF my church job ever gets terminated, i may consider it. but now i'll think of it as a thing of the past. but i'm grateful for the dark moments in my life. without darkness, light doesn't grow. goodness what an inside look at life which is inclusive of everyone and everything. it truly is all Spirit....one note i want to make in case i haven't before. when i put the word spiritual in quotations, i'm really thinking that thought that everything and everyone is spiritual. there truly isn't any separation of it and the rest of life. it took me quite a long time to figure that one out, but it is truth. every facet of life is just as important as every other facet. being spiritual doesn't make me any different than the next guy or gal here on earth. i am one with all.....spirituality is not separate from ourselves......anyways, it was nice to revisit my old journal. if you want to visit go to http://kbearsheartagain.blogspot.com/
time for sum fresh air. the wind has been really cold today so i hope the sun is warm enough at the moment to counter it. if the bike was running, i think i'd take a ride.
p.s. the above photo was done by someone else. the title and author should be printed right after it. i got it from deviantart.com all other posted thus far have been my own. they are displayed in the slideshow to the right (except the domestic violence poster and the emoticon in the last entry).

3 comments:

Julie said...

I am glad your doing better. I read my old journal all the time. I keep my journal like a dairy so I would be sad to lose it.

Martha said...

What a beautiful and profound entry - I love how in touch you are - wow! I don't think may people are ever silent long enough to discover what you have come to realize. I love it!

gina said...

i'm glad you are doing better these days and are happier. i thought at first the photo at top was yours, i like it. but i've watched your slide show several times and really like what i see there as well. i went to my first hot air balloon festival this past spring...it was so exciting. you've got some great pix!