Friday, November 7, 2008

tagged!

ok, i got tagged by Gina @ Gina's Space. i'm to write 6 things down that about me that i haven't told before and i'm tagging everyone who reads this to do the same. let's just have some fun and take a break from the politics for a day....

1. i'm the 2nd child of 5. i left the nest @ 18 and didn't look back. i visit every few years or so.

2. i fell off a cliff while stationed in the Azores, Portugal just shy of my 19th birthday breaking my left femur. my left leg is shorter than the other by 3/4inch since then.

3. i'm 1/8 Cherokee, maybe more. my brother is looking into the heritage. i wasn't raised on a reservation and so i forget sometimes about this blood in me.

4. i have not dated anyone for 4yrs now. currently single, celibate and happy. still on occasion struggling with my sexuality sometimes.

5. i believe in E.T.s (extraterrestrials). studying Ramtha's teachings, i have no doubt they exist. mankind are not the lone rangers in the universe.

6. i lived in Europe for a year. Germany to be exact. but i travelled to Paris, France; Amersterdam, Holland; Austria and Switzerland too.

now one or two of these i might have mentioned in my aol journal, but i have new readers since then. considered yourself tagged and have fun with this!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Well now, I really did learn a lot about you on my first visit here! I've seen your comments around on several of my friends blogs, thought I'd pop in and say hello!

Chubby Chieque said...

Jst cool to read!

Ur an adventurer... Have a nice day!

Robin said...

Great things to share! I don't think I knew any of those!!! :)