Thursday, November 6, 2008

finally sum football...

Photobucket it's thursday nite. i stayed home from class determined to have sum fun. Marsha is still gettin' sick so she didn't get Madison nor want me to come over. no problem. so as i was reading the sports page, i noticed that my Denver Broncos (no.2 team) was playing tonite on NFL Network. aha i said. i have the sports package for my cable, now the question do i have this network too included. i called. i did. i turned the game on. YEAH!!! so i've been relaxing in front of the tube. i'm still amazed about how bright colors are even on my tv which i thought was a bit dull. now i know it was my eye. Goodness, the colors are bright and sharp on the tv...so anyways, i'm enjoying the game although we are losing...so at half time i got on here and started playing with photobucket. i found the decorating section and added a couple borders. the above photo is one of them. a view of New Mexico on my Road Trip 06 in southern part of the state. i like the borders. rather cool, so sumtimes i'll add a frame to my photos although i think my black template actually acts as a border too. but this is FUN! as tempted as i was to do homework for class, i've kept myself from doing it. the last 2weeks have been too stressful and i'm chillin'. Life is still Good despite being down right damn cold outside. today the wind was really cold so the warm sunshine didn't have an affect. tomorrow it'll be 10degrees warmer so that'll help after these past chilly days. anyways, i'll play more in photobucket. need to load more photos in there, but there's a few to play with for a little while. computers, i didn't ever want to own one until 5yrs ago. now i wouldn't live without one. addicting i'd say...lol

No comments: