O Love Divine within me, I am overpowered by Thy Presence.
I am speechless, for words cannot utter the things that Thou hast revealed to me.
Why dost Thou love me so, and why clasp me so close to Thy Eternal Heart?
O Blessed Presence, I know, for Thou hast claimed me as Thine own.
I shall nevermore walk apart from Thee.
The love of God is within me.
today i was honored and humbled by Christina's award bestowed upon me, Marie Antoinette Award Real Blogs Real People. If you haven't met Christina, she is a very brave woman in the midst of battling her cancer. please do visit her @ http://uniboobclub.blogspot.com/
I thank you so much Indigo for introducing Christina to me. You both are great inspirations to me. I'm in much gratitude to you both for your presence in my life for which words cannot express...so anyways, with this honor, i get to choose 7 more people for this honor. As Christina echoed there are too many good journals to include them all. with this award are the following rules....
1. Grab the logo and place in your journal (blog)
2. place a link from the person you got the award
3. nominate 7 people if you can
4. add their links to the people
5. leave a message on their journal to let them know.
6. put the award on your sidebar/journal
so here are my 7 in no particular order:
1. Indigo of Screams Quietly @ http://deafscreams.blogspot.com/
2. Anne of Saturday's Child @ http://saturdayschild-anne.blogspot.com/
3. Marti of Porch Stories @ http://porchstories.blogspot.com/
4. Jude of My Way Again @ http://mywayagain.blogspot.com/
5. Melissa @ http://melissa-justanotherdayinparadise.blogspot.com/
6. Julia of Julia's New Journal @ http://juliasnewjournal.blogspot.com/
7. Bea of A New Bridge @ http://anewbridge.blogspot.com/
These are a "few" of my favorite reads. There are plenty more and some i had wanted to include on this list had already received the award so i wanted to give kudos to others as well. Bless you all for taking the time to read my journal. I enjoy each and everyone of you!