Friday, November 7, 2008

I Am complete in Thee

Photobucket Almighty God, Everlasting Good, Eternal Spirit, Maker of all things and Keeper of my Life, Thou art All.
Infinite Presence within, in Whom all live; Joy Supreme, flooding all with gladness, I adore Thee.
Eternal Peace, undisturbed and quiet, I feel Thy calm.
O thou Who dost inhabit Eternity and dost dwell within all Creation. Who Dost live through all things and in all people, hear Thou my prayer.
I would enter Thy gates with joy and live at peace in Thy House.
I would find a resting place in Thee, and in Thy presence live.
Make me to do Thy will and from Thy wisdom teach me the ways of Truth.
Compel me to follow Thee and let me not pursue the paths of my own counsel.
O Eternal and Blessed Presence, illumine my mind and command my will that my Soul may be refreshed and that my life may be renewed.
As deep cries unto deep, so my thought cries unto Thee and Thou dost answer.
I am renewed and refreshed; my whole being responds to Thy love, and I am complete in Thee.
All my ways are guarded and guided, and I shall lvie with Thee eternally.
O Lover of my Soul and Keeper of my Spirit, none can separate us, for we are One.
So shall Thy Wisdom guide me. Thy Presence dwell within me, Thy Love keep me and Thy Life envelop me nowa and forevermore.

2 comments:

gina said...

hi karen!! i'm so glad you're coming by my journal and commenting. i'm following this blog, but it's not showing up on my dashboard and i don't know when you've made an entry. you have lots of great stuff here and i would like to be a regular reader. any suggestions as to why i'm not getting alerts? i might try clicking 'stop following' and then 'follow' again. whatcha think???

gina said...

ok, i added your url link and entries are showing up! :) this one is really good.