Saturday, November 1, 2008

new address

well i dont know if you even need my new address... .....i have a new blog address for this journal. i don't know if you even need it to add to your "Reader's List" following, but here it is:

http://kbearsheart2.blogspot.com/ initially when setting this blog up, i had no clue as to what i was going to call this blog. i only learned this morning i could even change the address. so, hope you can use this....



in the meantime, i saw Jesse this morn. we are having an Arts & Crafts fair here at the church and Jesse brought some things in. he gave me one item, and the other i bought. the purchased item is a owl's claw with a crystal ball in it. he made it himself. while he was a truck driver, he hit an owl. he stopped and cut it's feet off it. this was the end result. he gave me a very reasonable price=$10. i bought it because it was Jesse, him telling another one of his stories which i enjoy tremendously. so i have a couple items that were Jesse's and that means a lot to me. i have yet to take his photo...but, our mutual friend Sandy just said she'll email me a photo-kewl. anyways, his' tumors have grown and hospice has been suggested. but my bet is he'll be out doing something somewhere and make his transition. he's here now at the fair doing his thing. he just keeps getting up and goes. i love him for it. if you didn't know of his cancer, you wouldn't even know he has it. so, i'm going to get off here and go visit him. have a great weekend my friends. may you be blessed with the joy and laughter of the day.

2 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Delighted to be able to visit again. Jesse is amazing, he reminds me of my friend Christina. How these people find the courage and strength to keep going against the Beast known as Cancer is beyond me. They do though and encourage us to face our own dilemnas with just as much pride and strength. The Owl's claw sounds awesome. (Hugs)Indigo

Julie said...

I am glad Jesse is getting out and about and enjoying life, not waiting for it to end.