Tuesday, August 4, 2009

sweeeeeeet!

I posted this photo recently. this is my updated version of it from playing in my new photoshop program. the reds are much richer. like it much better and depicts the colors more truly while driving down this Hwy 555. O i'm excited. Adobe Photoshop C3 (or is it CS3). anyways, just got it tonight from sum friends. they were over for dinner and to load this program for me. it was a great visit. now in 2 weeks we'll get together at their house and play sum more. Zephyr showed me sum basics. this is going 2 be 2 much fun! did I tell you I'm ecstatic about this....lol anyways, he also showed me how to load and remove photos on our church's website. they're handing that over to me. showed me how to resize the photos so they fit properly on the website. already have a few of my photos on it. the site isn't up and running yet, but hopefully we'll get there soon. it was a great evening playing.....and I was trying to diminish my time on the computer. well all that time just got added back on with these 2 things to play with. think I need that glass of wine now so I can relax and sleep well. it's been a great evening. nice to socialize sum more too. i'll be back soon, but maybe knot until after I've played sum more in photoshop..tee hee...

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the red rocks, looks just like I remembered. Love that country. Have fun. I wish I still had mine.