Tuesday, August 25, 2009

camping out

wish I was camping out....either in Kit Carson's tent above.....
or the teepee...
....it's been a mellow day for the most part. then my practitioner classmates and I met together for the evening. in another month we'll be starting class. knot sure I'm ready for it...anyways, we chatted the whole evening away and watched the new puppy play all over the place and us with much joy and laughter. the tail end of the evening hit a bit of a sour note for me and again I was reminded of something @ work that I'm just knot happy about. right now all I can do is wait patiently for it to resolve itself. it is the main reason I'm ready to go camping. anywhere out in nature for a few days wood be lovely. just me and the mountains (or desert) along with the stars and moon. I could go for that....but for now I'll hit my stack of hay for a good night's rest. I almost forgot I see my therapist in the morn. that should help me lots. look forward to the chat and new ideas for life....

No comments: