Monday, August 31, 2009

Las Golondrinas Men

aren't they handsome....
dressed in their colonial attire
they couldn't be finer....

well it's way early again in the morn. knot 3am, but up earlier than usual. but I hit the hay early too and fell right to sleep as well. I remember those days like this while working @ the p.o. but ya know, I prefer it that way. early to bed, early to rise. it's just nowadays I'm lucky if I can get to sleep by midnight. I'm usually knot sleeping late the next morn, but I'm knot awake before sunrise as I enjoy. it is soooo peaceful and serene at this hour. so quiet you can hear a mouse squeak or a pin drop. I love startin' a day out like this. maybe I should drink that wine every eve so I'm fast to sleep. beats a sleepin' pill. maybe I'll just contemplate that for sure. but for the moment, I'll enjoy this moment, sittin' with my brew in serenity...

No comments: