Monday, June 1, 2009

she's on her way!!!

I'm at church late, like 10pm. monday night on the computer. my computer will be in the shop until friday at the earliest i can get it out. had to order a format program and waiting for its arrival tomorrow or wednesday. then once i get that program into the shop, it'll take 2-3days before it's done.

Now onto the VERY IMPORTANT stuff=my grandbaby is on her way. about 4hrs ago my DIL was induced into labor in lieu of this thursday. so now were just waitin and waitin and waitin. I watched the Women's College World Series Softball game for awhile with a friend. once it was over, all nerves hit me...lol so I decided to come to work and do the time sheets i forgot to do yesterday. this is a distraction. i'm so excited i can't sit still and i know she may not arrive until many hours later. how am i going to sleep? only time will tell. i'll stay awake til midnight, then take a sleepin pill. if that works. thank goodness i'm off work tomorrow. will go home and work some more on our duty schedule. something to do and keep myself busy while i'm anxious. good thing i'm home in lieu of Hawaii, they'd have to replace the floor after i wore it out...lol anyway, as soon as my computer is fixed and photos are posted on MySpace i'm guessing or emailed to me, i'll post her pic. anyway, i'm headed home. i'll get to your journals soon. i'll be using a friend's computer too this week to check email and such. miss you all. hugz!

1 comment:

Julie said...

How exciting gramma. Try to relax, not possible and I can't wait to see her picture.