Friday, June 5, 2009

here she is!!!


ok, i lifted these from my DIL's facebook page. just saw the second one myself a moment ago. here is my grandbaby Erica Denise (Edie). i learned that her mom has given her the nickname Edie. she does resemble my son a little through the eyes and mouth her other grandma told me. i'm still sooo excited and can't wait to see her. i'll patiently wait for a couple months.
now, i got my computer back as you can tell. still having trouble with internet explorer at times so will download another browser. then it's off to work...tomorrow i'm off for that road trip finally to Chimayo for photos....btw, the adobe photoshop still didn't load. so in a couple weeks or so, i'll go buy it at Best Buy. right now i need to call my son & DIL. so i'll catch you again soon. i've been reloading programs all day on this pc, time for a break...

3 comments:

Julie said...

She's beautiful and so alert looking already. Congrats Gramma.

Chubby Chieque said...

A wonderful congrats to a new grandma!!!

She's an angel, isn't it? Oh... really cute. I missed having lil kiddies around me. Your lucky you have one.

Nice to hear that your pc is home now. And hope it'll work freely now.

Have a wonderful week-end dear KBear and enjoy the best of it.

xoxox

Martha said...

Congrats!!! What a beautiful baby girl! Glad you have your computer back too - I'm still having problems with IE too. SO glad you got your computer back. Have a great time on your road trip/photo shoot :-)