Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SHE'S HERE..SHE'S HERE!!

Erica Denise arrived @ 7:48 a.m. local Hawaiian time. in @ 6lbs 15oz. got a pic of her on my phone this afternoon. she sure is beautiful! looks like her mother mostly, maybe a lil bit of my son but with a hat on her head and a pacifier in her mouth, hard 2 tell. anyway, i'm overwhelmed with JOY and Love. sure is something special to be a grandma!...

in the meantime i pick up my computer on friday. the programs arrived today. may be saturday before i have a chance to get on it with my busy schedule this friday. see you soon my friends!

2 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Congratulations Grandma! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest member of the clan. (Hugs)Indigo

Julie said...

Congratulations gramma, what joy. I wish they lived close so you could hug and snuggle with her but can't wait to see the picture. A friend of ours just had her baby today also.