Saturday, June 6, 2009

can't sleep...another CC


so i can't sleep yet. sittin' waitin' on my sleepin' pill to kick in. so i reloaded some photos on my computer again. thinkin'' i only had fall foliage on the cd, lo & behold i also had my Balloon Fiesta photos on there too. so apparently i loaded these photos on 2 different cds-better safe than sorry i suppose. anyway, as they were loading here, i saw all the bright colors again. ah hah moment hit me and realized i can use these photos too for Color Carnival. so i'm posting this one here as an example. it's one of my favs. so now i have lots of CC photos to play with....now if i could only sleep...and i have to be up early in the morn for a project @ church before the Sunday services begin. o boy!

5 comments:

Martha said...

Ooohlala! This one is really perfect for the Color Carnival! :-)

Unknown said...

Festive looking and i love the strong colors. Really perfect for CC. Mine is here:
When You Were Sleeping...

Martha said...

Karen, I think this is the photo I'll use for your entry for this week's CC since it is SO colorful :-)

SE'LAH... said...

at first I thought this was a bargello quilt but hot air balloons are even cooler.

nice colours.

coming over from color carnival

Vicky said...

Yes, I agree this is really colorful and perfect for CC.