Monday, May 10, 2010

the young...

beautiful yet windy Monday morn....all quiet otherwise....I sit pondering what to do with my life now. I found my 'spiritual' path again so to speak. back to Ramtha's teachings. yesterday listened to a set of cds of his I ordered recently. was reminded about a couple things I'm still working on, one being forgiveness. that's hard sometimes especially when it comes to forgiving myself. but forgiveness does work. as I work on it, I NEED to be in NATURE often as possible. I'll do my hiking, camping and spending time by the moonlight. never get enough of it really. just thinking yesterday that I had wished I had knot moved in from the mountains, but It's all Good. I might knot have ever gotten a computer and would knot have my blog here, meeting some wonderful blogger friends. the journey is good regardless...my next move will be back into the mountains or nature somewhere. don't know yet whether it'll be this state or another one. I have plenty time to think about it.....interesting. I had sum revelations listening to Ramtha this weekend. now I really question my next steps in life. to be or knot to be is the question......

No comments: