Monday, May 31, 2010

Crazy Heart

so I watch this movie tonight.....Crazy Heart...starring Jeff Bridges who won the best actor Oscar for this movie. he did a great job. it was a good movie although it didn't do a lot for me tonight. but then again, knot sure any movie wood do much for me tonight. it's been one of those days. think the blues have me today. did take the doggies for a short hike. realized it was too hot already for my Boo. it wasn't really that hot yet, but what I realized, that bright sun on my baby's black coat is too much for her. now my boy has a black coat too, but he does better in the sun than her for sum reason. but knot only was it the sun, but the whole city must have been on the trails today which I wasn't expecting as many people. granted I know it's a holiday, but figured people were out of town. looks like many stayed home. even doing a little shopping today, there were plenty of people. so anyways, tomorrow I'll start taking my kids earlier in the morn and maybe where there are trees too to keep 'em cool. but my hiking was the best part of my day although short. it's all quiet now. have seen enough TV for the day so think I'll grab another Hillerman. it's going to be a busy day tomorrow. so will just rest for the remainder of the evening...Life is still Good....

1 comment:

Sharon Wagner said...

Life is good when it's warm outside. That's what I say.