Friday, May 21, 2010

end of the trail...

so today was my LAST day of work @ the church. time to move along. I sit havin' a cold one, relaxing for the evening. I'm sooo happy! time to move on to new adventures similar to old adventures. I have a week off minus one day to go into the new job and pick up uniforms. 2 of those days this week, I'll be camping. I'm soooo looking forward to that. just to be out in nature and have sum solitude. tomorrow I'll finish gettin' my camping equipment. just a few things to pick up. then I'm ready for the summer and more camping. I hope the weather stays nice as it has been this week. it even got up to 90 today. anyhow, the next couple days I'm chillin at home. can't do much, I twisted my ankle today. it's knot too bad, but I'm hobbling a little. anyways a toast to new journeys in life. a much more simple life too.....

2 comments:

Ricepatty said...

How lovely - good luck in your new venture....enjoy the journey.

Kim, USA said...

Wow that is very colorful!! Happy weekend!

Color Carnival