Monday, May 24, 2010

camping postponed...

it's a Good day in the neighborhood.....well today I went into the new job to do paperwork and pick up uniforms. while there, I was asked to work a couple extra days this week for training purposes. I said sure of course despite my heart was already sunk into going camping. but hey, I can delay it a week. I''ll have plenty time off b4 my work days for next week. nothing is loss and everything is being gained....so, since the camping was delayed, I opted for a photo shoot @ our Botanical Gardens. you actually get to do the Aquarium as well, 2 for the price of 1. I've never been to these places since living here like 4ever. I had heard that there was a Butterfly Pavilion and I arrived just in time-it opened this weekend. couldn't have timed it more perfectly....so anyways, alas, above is one of the few good photos I got of butterflies. I Love butterflies, so I'm ecstatic with these few shots. I'll post more in the days to come as well as other photos captured today. it's been a fun afternoon. now to chill and watch my Red Sox play tonight on ESPN. another day of taking it easy down the slow lane. now it feels like retirement in lieu of work...woo hoo!!!!

No comments: