Monday, May 10, 2010

dance...


thought I'd put sum more Gathering of Nations Pow Wow photos on here. there's quite a few and the tough choice is which one to put on here.......anyways, I'm sitting here tonight debating which book to start reading again. there are a few books of Ramtha's I want to reread. there are a few others I have yet to read at all. I just finished my second Tony Hillerman book, but I'm ready for a change. there are more books in the mail for me I'm waiting for their arrival. loads of books to read this summer and more to order and cds to listen. much to do....I'll also start my exercise program and hiking with and without my doggies on a regular basis. that's my beginning for now. all this up my sleeve after going to the mountains for the afternoon. much needed to refresh my mind. more photos will be in the works as well. a little travel. one day at a time. that's all I have. It's all Good.....Life is Good today..it is all God....my journey continues with much excitement and anticipation...

No comments: