Thursday, May 13, 2010

anticipation...it's making me wait

perhaps a better photo of the kingfisher.......anyways, this afternoon, about a couple hours ago, I interviewed for a new job. now I wait, anticipating, for the call that I'm hired. I'll know within the next couple hours for absolutely sure. my friend Paul, and former boss, gave me the heads up on this job where he is. I did talk to him after the interview and he said for sure the supervisor would call to let me know I'm hired.....anticipation, it's keeping me waiting......so keep your fingers crossed for me..WHEN I get it...I'm affirming that I will....I'll be out of the church in less than 2 weeks, about 12days. I'm ecstatic, but I will definitely be jumping for joy once I get that phone call!

1 comment:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Keeping my fingers crossed and saying a prayer on the smoke for you. (Hugs)Indigo