Monday, May 3, 2010

it's monday....


I'm tired from a busy weekend. my 'week' is really from Thurs-Mon either from all work, lately a little play included. by the time Monday gets here, I want to stay home, rest and do sum cleaning. but again I have errands today, then work this evening. this is the day I feel there's knot enough time in it. too much to do and little energy for it. I'm headed to pay a couple bills and get sum photos done for a scrapbook friends and I put together for Rev Julie. it's all but done. I have a little bit of final touches. it was a fun afternoon yesterday over pizza & beer, stories told, lots of laughter & love, and a few tears shed. it was a fun project. I thought it'd take a few days to do it, but with one creative genius in the group, her idea, we managed to finish it in a few hours. it turned out perfect considering we had tons of photos and love letters plus a few extra items to put in it. anyways, I'll finish it up within a couple days and then mail it this week....thank goodness I'm off the next couple days. time to spend with my doggies, hiking and playing. another 'week' is done.....

No comments: