Monday, July 5, 2010

this bug's 4 you...

so, Saturday night I went to the dollar movie with a friend to see Robin Hood. I was reluctant to see this movie because I kept thinking how many times can you remake this movie. well it turned out it wasn't the usual storyline. this takes place before his legend begins. how he got his start in life and became outlawed by the king. it was a decent movie. if you want a different take on Robin Hood, go see this one. I enjoyed it, but knot as much as The Blind Side, a must see movie......my 4th was uneventful really because I was experiencing major depression. the first in awhile. but I did treat myself to a nice Mexican dinner at my favorite restaurant which I hadn't been there in maybe a year or so. really enjoyed the chicken fajitas. then came home and crashed due to the blues but couldn't sleep due to all the fireworks. eventually they stopped and I snoozed til noon today, another rare thing but happens when I get that depressed. feel much better today and will play to make up for yesterday. it's another beautiful day out. I hope it doesn't get too hot.....

2 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Sounds like you're pulling yourself out of the funk from the
4th. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for being such a great friend to me. You definitely left me with a few smiles during my absence. (Hugs)Indigo

Julie said...

Cool bug. I have a photo of that kind also, do you know what kind of bug it is? Hope you feel better soon..