Sunday, July 25, 2010

butterflies again...

I think I posted these before....
but I love these particular ones....

I finally got these framed in a collage frame recently....I hung them on my wall, a little crooked but will straighten it out once I paint in here next month. anyhow, the monsoon rains came in yesterday finally. it has cooled off 30degrees much to my surprise. it dropped from 100 down to the 70s right now. it feels great. I have a baseball game this evening with the church and I had been concerned that it'd be too hot. now it's going to be perfect weather unless it rains on us, which is in the forecast. but I'll take it over the heat we've been having any day.....in the meantime there's a cat on the prowl now here at my bird feeder. the birds are hungry and I guess the cat is too. it looks like a stray. so the birds wait it out until it's gone, at least for now. so will see who wins this battle out.....other than that, it's a nice day to chill with some friends. all is quiet here and I'm soaking it all in. Life is Good today....

No comments: