Wednesday, July 14, 2010

entertaining sherlock

so tonight I finally watch Sherlock Holmes. it was entertaining but I'm glad I didn't pay the big bucks at the theater to see it. it didn't really hold my attention. I thought the story line was drawn out too long and it was a long movie. it just didn't capture me, so I woodn't necessarily recommend it. it did have previews for Invictus which I want to see also. so I'll rent it next. wood have tonight, but wasn't in the mood for a 'sports' movie, although I'm sure it's more than that. just didn't feel like watching any sports at all tonight even if it was part of a movie. again it's still hot. I'm spending most of my days inside to stay cool, but tomorrow I'm going to endure the heat a little bit. I don't like staying inside constantly as I have the past few days. it's time to get out and smell the roses. plus I had stayed inside with the blues mostly. enough already....lol anyways, it's nice and quiet right now. enjoying the serenity of the night. all's quiet on my end of the city. ez street for sleeping tonight.....

2 comments:

Jimmy's Journal said...

Well, you answered my question. I was thinking about renting that movie but something stopped me. Glad I didn't!

Jimmy

Jeannette said...

I actually enjoyed Sherlock Holmes, maybe because I am British lol but I thought it was pretty well done considering the two main leads were American Actors. Try to stay cool but enjoy getting out if you do.