Tuesday, July 13, 2010

soda dam..again

it's a nice quiet morn. knot even the birds are around (probably because I haven't put bird feed out)...anyhow I sit havin' sum tea this morn. yesterday I woke feelin' 'normal' for once after a week of the blues. it feels way good. I feel totally rested finally since leaving the church. I feel really peaceful too. I now recognize I have plenty of time on my hands now to start my exercising and do other things. class is on the table this fall, but at the moment I don't think I'll do it. I am so enJOYing my leisure time, knot having to be anywhere or do anything other than what I want. there's lots I want to do in Life, but there's only so much time to do it. so now I'll decide what I really want to do with myself and just do it. I can tell this slower pace for me is much better for my mental health. I want to keep it that way. so I will definitely contemplate how to keep me in a slower pace than what it has been for the last 2yrs. there is plenty of time, but I like to stop and smell the roses every day...

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am glad your having a peaceful day. My will be peaceful for about 4 more minutes until the kids arrive.