Wednesday, July 14, 2010

gone fishin'...

so this morn I went fishin' 4 sum romance. I found a website for dating which I filled out the questionnaire. it took me over an hour to complete it-ugh-but anyways, once I finished it, it only matched me to 6 others within the local area and most of those were in Santa Fe. I didn't join the site cuz it's too much money for my pocket book at the moment, plus knowing there were such few matches and that they were long distance, that's more money than I desire to invest at the moment. I don't mind spending money for romance, but I'm in no hurry and my budget is limited at the moment. so I'll find romance the old fashion way...just meet someone face to face. there's got to be someone somewhere in this city. so anyways, that's what I've been up to this morn.....it's hot again and I'm bored staying inside. back up to the high 90s and I'm staying cool inside. think I'll rent another movie. I pray it starts to cool off soon. if knot, I'm taking a road trip regardless for photo shooting...and/or I'll go in town for sum photos. I look forward to the adventures. hurry up and cool down....

No comments: