Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Red R


so this is called Red R...don't remember where it's from, I think? Africa...but it must be a descendant of pigs. at least that's what it looks like to me....
anyhows, it's a night to chill in front of TV. been doin' that a lot lately. now is the time to watch the Colorado Rockies. did I mention I went from Comcast cable TV to DIRECTV? in the process I lost the Airzona Diamondbacks and picked up the Colorado Rockies. that's kewl, my #1 baseball team is still the Boston Red Sox. but I've started watchin' football replays. I'm getting the itch for football season already, my favorite sport of all, followed by tennis. now that I have DIRECTV, I'm seriously contemplating getting the NFL Ticket so I can watch my Chicago Bears every Sunday. I've all but signed up for it already. probably soon..real soon....in the meantime it's one more day b4 back 2 work. I enjoy my 5 days off so much nowadays that when it's time for work part of me doesn't want to go. but I love my new job. I'd work more hours if I could. so I'm thinking of volunteering one day a week somewhere. just need to do sum research and decide where to volunteer. won't start til September. I'm still taking the summer off. a little ways 2 go yet. it's been a week of visiting with old friends from the church. now that's over, I'll decide what my next move will be. looking into 2 other churches, then decide from there. for now more joy for the summer...it's down time and I'm taking it....

No comments: