Tuesday, July 20, 2010

good Boo!!!

it's another hot day. another 100 degrees. another day inside. but today I will endure the heat for a few errands. the worse of it won't hit until about 4pm when it's the hottest here until sunset. as I read yesterday, June was the hottest month nationwide. so now I know we're knot the only ones suffering from it.....
in the meantime I visited my neighbor yesterday. I learned a couple weeks ago that she has a new kitten. he's a cutie. all black and full of energy. anyways I had told her my only concern was him getting into my back yard. I didn't know whether or knot my rottie wood shred him to pieces. still don't know if my rottie likes cats at all. my neighbor lives behind me and my yard is easy access over the 6' fence for any cat. well my neighbor told me yesterday her kitten DID get into my back yard AND that my rottie did knot do anything. the kitten hissed and spat and had his back up to my 2 dogs. my dogs apparently just wanted to sniff the kitten, but with the kitten hissing plus, they didn't go near it and the kitten finally turned around and climbed back up the fence. Thank God!!! so I'm really proud of my rottie. I came home and gave my dogs a treat just for that. so this tells me that maybe I can bring a kitten home one day, but it won't be anytime soon. these 2 are enough for now. more than enough. my rottie is a handful just by herself. thank goodness my other dog is so mellow. there's plenty of time for a kitten laterz. much laterz. Life is Good just as it is at the moment...except the heat. all is well in New Mexico....

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hi, hon. Thanks for stopping by Joy in the Rain. It is hot, hot in PA, too. 90s and 100s for days and days. I am NOT liking it. LOL I have a black cat. I love them for some reason. All black. So, I found my silly laws at Reader's Digest online and did some searches for more online, too. I made sure they were really laws. I don't want to get blasted by readers. I have been a couple of times for having erroneous information. I visit snopes.com alot. LOL Thanks again for your visits to Joy in the Rain. Val xox
I will return, I know I know you, I am trying to place you. Hmmm...