Thursday, July 30, 2009

Love


Love is a many splendor thing.....

...late mornin' start after waking in the midst of the night. aww but i have my brew while enjoying the quiet. i sit contemplating a little about October. the original plan for that time was to buy a new Dyson Animal vacuum cleaner, but i'm feelin' the need much more for a road trip like to the Grand Canyon i've been wanting to go for so long. but i also think that i could buy my sunroof AND do a smaller road trip within NM area. wood love to have that sunroof and the wind blowin in my Jeep. I'd love to the Grand Canyon too. i did learn recently my niece won't be graduating next May (5hrs short). sooo with that in mind that means i don't have to be in Kentucky then and i could definitely do the Grand Canyon then without a doubt. still hoping to win that darn lottery to do all sooner than laterz....lol....anyways, the quiet consumes me. i'd like an ordinary day today. haven't had one lately. but in the meantime, i'm headed for another small road trip this friday (knock on wood nothing comes up @ church). this means more photos-yippee! i'm sooo enjoying shooting photos regularly right now....

2 comments:

Rose said...

I heard those Dyson vacuums are great and powerful.

I have a bad back and I have the Roomba robot vacuum and I love it. It is set to go off once a week and it is like having a pet around the house! LOL

Julie said...

I love your last few shots, very unique. Enjoy your road trip