Saturday, February 27, 2010

I See You

so I saw Avatar in 3D this afternoon. a way kewl effect. if you haven't seen this movie yet, it's a MUST see. enjoyed it just as much in 3D as in regular movie. I recommend either. I just LOVE this movie as I'm sure many people do. can't wait until it's on DVD for sale. maybe I'll even purchase a poster for this movie which I usually don't purchase such things. I still had sum tears this time around. knot as many as the first, but still a few flowed. such a heart warming and wrenching story. well worth it no matter how many times I see it. haven't loved a movie this much since The Lord of the Rings. it takes a lot for a movie to totally capture me. anyways, go see this movie. several times if you enjoy it as much as I do....
....in the meantime, I"m chillin' at home this night with a glass of wine. a little tipsy from one glass but that was on an empty stomach. I'm home and only do this at home. so all is good. I'm watching the Bronze Medal game of men's hockey. NBC seems to be recapturing the previous 2 weeks, so I'd rather do something Live at the moment. tomorrow I anxiously await the Gold Medal game between USA vs Canada. come hell or high water I'm watching that game. we've done pretty damn good this year at the Winter Olympics, I think with setting a new medals count. I've thoroughly enjoyed them this time. usually knot much into the Winter Olympics, but it has captured me this time. once it's done tomorrow, it's back to focusing on class. hurry up class!!!! ode to the journey of a Practitioner-Spiritual Counselor at church.....a couple days ago I finished a book, Faith, by Susan Salzburg...good book. different perspective about Faith than I'm accustomed. will engage in conversation with our minister about this book. within this past year, until now, I've read a significant amount of Buddhism related material. good stuff yet different. in time, I'll see how much I embrace it. it's all good. Life is Good. counting my blessings as I journey each day.....

2 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

This is the one movie that is driving me nuts waiting until it's out on DVD. I haven't caught the Olympic bug this year for some reason. (Hugs)Indigo

Jimmy's Journal said...

I haven't seen it yet but, from the buzz, I may have to make time to see it. The reviews look great.

Jimmy