Monday, June 28, 2010

twisted...

this was above my tent. the twisted branches of the trees. the trees were nice & tall & red. they really kept things cool . they were absolutely beautiful. I'm ready to go camping sum more. next month for sure. may just go back here to the Jemez. wherever I go it must be cool. will look at that the closer I get to going. by then the monsoon season will be here too...well maybe. the monsoon season the past years have knot be reliable. regardless, I'm going camping. anything to be out in nature.....talked to someone from church the other day. she lives on the other side of the mountains here where I used to live. she recommended I move back up there too. in time I probably will. don't have the money at this moment, but will maybe next year or soon thereafter. I have no idea where my life will lead me at this point. taking it one day at a time. It's all good. Life is Good still. just minor trials and tribulations along the way..if that....

No comments: