Sunday, April 11, 2010

2 New Beginnings

today is Julie & Ross' last Sunday with us. she gave an awesome talk on how to be Ordinary always remembering the human connection in lieu of always trying to be 'spiritual' all the time. it was right on with me for it is part of the reason I have recently ended my Practitioner's class in route to becoming a Spiritual Counselor. I just made this decision only a few nights ago. for a few months I have known something was not fitting right with me on this journey to become the Spiritual Counselor. with some recent events, much contemplation and a couple talks with Rev Julie (above), I was able to finally get clear that this is not what I wanted. something has not been right with me since last August. I am grateful to finally have clarity. at this moment I even question spirituality altogether. O I know there is God and It's all inclusive, but I wonder what spirituality is truly about. I will seek the answers. I know they will come in time, but I know God is personal for each of us, and so it is for me. I am soooo grateful to have met Rev Julie and Ross. they have become great friends. right now much is in question for me. I even question continuing living here in New Mexico-that began back in December. So as Julie and Ross have new beginnings for them, it is a new beginning for me in many ways. I have much to reflect and contemplate upon. Thankfully that's what my summers are for and this one is just around the corner. one journey is all but completed, another awaits me in the wind.....

1 comment:

Sage Ravenwood said...

I sensed the quiet contemplation you were going through. You've been quiet here on your blog as well. Some days you have to go werre the day takes you, other days change paths and see if it's a better fit, better direction. You're in my thoughts dear friend. (Hugs)Indigo