Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sponsor a child....Matsiko Children's Choir

some of the boys performing....
from the Matsiko Children's Choir......
such spirited and talented kids!!!!
.....almost rested completely. I've been chillin the past couple days resting my body. today I did so by sittin' @ the computer editing in photoshop some of the 400 photos I took of these kids. a few deleted thus far. a few not needing touch ups. lots of editing, but plenty more to go. so the rest of the week, I'm editing these photos in hopes to print them and burn them on a cd to send off to this group to use however they choose. also creating some for others and myself too. doing all this in between working and homework for class. did I mention class finally started this last saturday? the past 3 weekends at church have been exhausting for me, but well worth it all. now hopefully back to 'normal' whatever that is....lol....so if you don't see me for a couple days again, I'm still editing. that's more than enough time on the computer. I'll be checkin' in as much as possible....don't forget to view the websites I posted in the previous entry to know about sponsoring a child. the kids need it. the world needs it!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great shots, oh to be young again. I have about 400 shots to edit also. If only I had the time. I am off this weekend.