Wednesday, October 7, 2009

missing them....

every time I see a photo...
my heart aches to see them again....
these are most of them from this visit...
each touching my heart in their own special way....
they are the faces of HOPE for the world right now....

...today was a relaxing day in different ways. no editing today (not yet anyways)...had a great session with my therapist this morn talking about something I really needed to discuss badly..then it was off to work for just a couple hours. my boss took me to lunch and we celebrated a change that was just created which resolved a problem I've been having at work. so I've been doing the Happy dance all day. then home and vegging on the couch in front of the groove tube. finally rested from this past weekend. feel refreshed and renewed. it's a quiet evening now in solitude. alas I feel at peace again for a little while now. I look forward to the days to come once again. fall is here and I welcome the change and changes that come with it, inside & out. I'm almost ready for winter to snuggle in and hibernate like a bear that I am at times. I've lasted thru the most recent storms in life. there are new chapters ahead. I wonder where life will lead me next. it's a great adventure. the journey continues....

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love all the shots, Glad things are going better for you

annies home said...

you can feel your heart in this post as you talk about the children being the hope for the world