Monday, September 7, 2009

tuesday night

knot sure what intrigued me about this, but probably because it's symbolizes southwest to me also. cattle skulls or in this case antlers hanging or laying around in the desert. the old dry west is what it says to me. should take a photo of the skull on my wall....
....anyways, my DIL & grandbaby won't be here until tomorrow night (Tuesday night). real late too arriving past my bedtime. it'll be midnight or later b4 we get home. but at least it's tomorrow. there was a chance it was going 2 be until Thursday then it wood have been on standby-UGH!! so we're sleeping in Wednesday morn and waking whenever we so please. it sorts changes the iternary for the week, but I really don't care as long as I get to see them. so I'll wait patiently tomorrow reading a book and/or sitting in the park. may take a nap too so I can stay awake late. knot really a night owl except on full moons. I'll be fine. just won't take my meds until late in the evening, then for sure I'll stay awake. for now, it's more vegging in front of the tv. had my cable put back on. the TV digital converter just wasn't working for me with only 4 channels. I felt deprived.....lol. Life is good and getting better...

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am glad they are coming sooner then later. Today, how exciting. Have fun.