Thursday, September 10, 2009

gettin' a workout...lol

well today we got out of my hovel. first day we lounged around chattin' & visitin'. it was good. plus Edie really needed sum sleep. today I took them to church to meet the staff and then coffee with Maggie. last we strolled thru the mall for a tidbit and had dinner out. Earma got her first taste of a buffalo burger. then we headed home. by the time I got home, my right bicep was worn out...lol..from holding Edie so much. she loved everyone she met today especially our Youth Minister. she just totally laid her head down on Rev Kylie's chest gettin' all cozy. a kodak moment and I didn't have my camera. figure my hands wood be too full to shoot while out & about. well from this point, knot leaving home without the camera too. the first surprise was this morn for both Earma & I. when Edie saw me she practically leaped out of her mother's arms to jump in mine. neither one of us were expecting that, especially this young. anyways, it's been a great day. the next 2 days is to see a little more of the area and meet Marsha & Madison. it's late right now, waiting for the sleeping pill to kick in. Edie had so much excitment she refused to go to sleep tonight. she usually fights her sleep anyways, but tonight it was like it was a double effort on her part knot to fall asleep. it took awhile, but alas she fell asleep in her mom's arms. it's been a great day. already I'm hating the thought of their departure soon. but I'm taking more photos and more photos and more photos. Life is Good....

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like your bonding well. What fun..