Tuesday, September 29, 2009

pretty bird

no clue what kind of bird this is. he was @ the zoo when Earma, Edie & I went. can't remember what the guy said he was. but delightful.....
....it's tuesday morn and I woke late, but then again I went to bed really late. lazy day yesterday which was really good for me. will have a similar day today but will at least do sum dishes and fold sum laundry. I better enjoy these days while I can because class starts this Saturday. another 30 week course, 2 exams and I'm a practitioner. all will be fine until the exams then I'll be like a shaky leaf.....lol I do ok with exams, I always get really nervous about them. will not think about them until the time has come...
...in the meantime, it's going to be another warm day. about every other day or few days, it's really cool. then it's hot again. the changing weather like this is when I usually get a cold. will do my damnest knot to do so. as reminded by Julie, time for my flu shot. I see my doc Thursday so will get it then. I hate being sick in any way, shape or form. just knot my cup of tea. so I will do my best to stay healthy during the changing seasons....well I'm off...have a great one!

No comments: