Thursday, September 3, 2009

it's good to be me

it's an old photo from White Sands..as is the one atop my blog here...anyways, knot sure if I told you, but I recently bought a sweatshirt that says It's Good to Be Me...and that's what I'm feelin' right now. just plain GOOD! for many reasons despite sum struggles this last month. It can only get better from this point on. I think I'm finally coming into my own, totally my own. I've felt the change these past 2 months and I like it. I like me. all about me. especially since journeying thru this illness of mine which I now call The Gift. really can't tell you how good I feel. undescribable. have no clue what brought the Change about, but I'm loving it...loving me! so the sweatshirt is right on time and I'm wearing it. there are t-shirts available too. think I'll get one of those too for seasonal changes. anyways, if you want one, just Google the phrase and there will be a few links for items with this phrase. I found 3 sites. if you can't find them, let me know, I'll send them to you. great gift ideas for yourself, family or friends....

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am glad your feeling good about yourself. That's important.