Thursday, September 3, 2009

color carnival #18....

don't think I've done this for Color Carnival yet. I have sooo many Balloon Fiesta photos I can't keep track of those I've posted here or for C.C. anyways, another day early. usually I forget by the time Friday rolls around. Friday is usually so busy by the end of the day my thinking cap is off.....well I didn't think I"d do it but I finally changed the photo atop my page here. I love that desert scene, but fall is all but here and thought I'd make a change for a little while. actually recognizing lately I have sum good photos, I'll keep changing in and out to give this blog a different feel from time to time.....well sum more good news. a friend of mine daughter just had her baby this morn sum where around 5a.m. Imani is her name. this year is the year for babies too. 3 newborns within 4 months. so when my Edie gets here, we're going to visit Nevaeh & Imani. that will be fun. Life is Good although it seems contrary to that at times...

No comments: