Tuesday, September 21, 2010

wildlife west

today I visited Wildlife West, 20 miles east of here, out near where I used to live on the other side of the mountain. it was a great visit even though the bear, pronghorns and elk I didn't see. they must have been hiding in sum distant shade. I'll be back though. I signed up to volunteer one day a week @ their gift shop. I LOVE wildlife and it was great to see in person sum birds, cougars, raccoons and other critters in person finally. now the ultimate challenge for me wood be to find these in the wild in order to take their photos. maybe one day. I did get a few photos which will follow this post. they're knot my best because of the fencing surrounding the critters. I wasn't able to really blur out the fencing on most of these photos. so bear with me in the following photos posted. I had a great time. it was definitely worth the visit....

No comments: