Wednesday, September 22, 2010

up close and personal...

this is as close as I could get to any of the wildlife although a cougar was only a glass away. I got lucky with this photo. he poked his head out only a few feet away, so I had to inch the camera up to take the shot. we stood together for about 10mins. once I moved, he scooter-ed along. fun adventure to say the least.....

....in the meantime we are gettin' sum serious rain this afternoon. very refreshing for the 1st day of fall. hopefully it'll keep the cooler weather here. real tired of the heat....so anyways, it's a good day today..pretty much decided to go ahead to KY this December. best time 4 me to go really, in lieu of waiting. will know for sure in a couple weeks. I'm keepin' my fingers crossed......


Life is Good today...

No comments: