Thursday, September 16, 2010

crooked camera


sometimes, unknowingly, my camera is crooked when I take the shot and I don't know this til I get home and review the shot. this particular shot I was sitting in my jeep shooting thru the window. I'll have 2 go back and get a straight shot one day. but I love this door regardless especially noting "Young Guns". anyways, it was a great photo shoot this particular day....
in the meantime, today I'm finally get my Jeep repaired so I can go farther on my road trips 4 photo expeditions. don't know for sure yet what needs to be done. It may knot need what I was originally told. impatiently waiting to hear from the shop on what the repair is exactly. anxious 2 save money if I can. just learned a couple days ago that one of my camera lens is knot Nikon as I originally thought. the lens has been good 2 me, but I know Nikon is better quality. so If I end up with sum spare cash, I'll buy that Nikon lens now in lieu another couple months, but I will be getting it.....so this is my day today. time 4 coffee....

1 comment:

Julie said...

I agree, sometimes a crooked shot is a good shot and I love the door