Thursday, January 28, 2010

is it summer yet?

the past 3 days I have literally vegged. doing so little. I'm longing for the summer. I long for the hiking which takes me on solitare adventures of a better kind. I've tried hiking this winter, but the weather is sporadic being beautiful one day, the ugly for the next several days. if the wind didn't blow, i could still hike. but when the wind blows it's that much more bitter cold chilling you to the bones never to warm up despite the movement. I've had enough of being indoors sittin' on my ass. February is just around the corner and usually it starts to warm. but winter has knot been usual, so I'm not expecting spring to be either. it's a gloomy day, gray and cloudy which reflects my mood as well. O sunshine please come again!'

No comments: