Thursday, January 7, 2010

boot scoot boogie

well tonight was a change..I went out for sum dance lessons. I haven't danced in ages, & I mean ages. sum friends invited me out. the lessons are free on Thursday nights. Country & Western. learning to line dance and do the two step. I bailed on the line dancing. felt like 2 left feet. as I said, I haven't danced in decades i think...anyways, someone convinced me to try the two step. so two step I learned. it was a fun night out. now to do these lessons more often, but I work Thursday nights. will see. it'll be good to get out dancing more often, but need to get that glucosamine for my hips. they were a little sore tonight while dancing. exercise will be good for them too..anyways, the other excitement in arriving at the bar, cops were all over the place. someone had just got stabbed...o boy, what was I getting into....but all went well regardless. it was an interesting night in many ways tonight. another adventure in learning about people too....

1 comment:

Carolyn Ford said...

Oh! I love country line dancing. Before I retired, I enjoyed teaching my students various dances after school. They were really good! Wow! Learn one dance at a time and enjoy!