Friday, January 16, 2009

in loving memory...


today at 2:20pm, Jesse made his transition. Shelia his sister, Sandy our mutual friend and whom he lived with the last year of his life like a brother, Diane his friend from where he lived in San Ysidro, and myself were all with him when he took his last breath. He is now in peace and on to other adventures ahead of him in another mansion of God's house, for there are many mansions in the Father's house. we all cried tears including Jesse as he left. i'm grateful that he didn't stay around too long in this week's state of condition. he's been a huge blessing in my life as well as many others. he will not be forgotten. i want to thank everyone for your support and prayers. i'll be in touch when the time is right again....Blessings.

7 comments:

Robin said...

And to think Jesse is already home now and in the arms of Jesus. I often wonder what it will be like when I finally meet HIM in person. Keeping you in my prayers...

Sage Ravenwood said...

My dear sweet gentle friend, I'm so sorry dear one. I know you feel this loss deeply. Your in my thoughts during this time of sorrow. (Hugs)Indigo

Anne said...

I am so glad that you were able to be there for him. His spirit lives on..... Anne

Dona Cox said...

You are in my thoughts my friend...

Warm hugs...Dona

Julie said...

I am so sorry for you as I know he was a great friend and will be missed by you greatly. What a lovely tribute. Hugs.

Jude said...

My prayers are with you and your friends right now. You've said it very eloquently. He is with God right now. His pain is gone.

Melissa said...

((((((Karen)))))))

I'm sooo sorry to hear about Jesse. I know how your heart must be breaking. You are in my prayers. He was very lucky to have had you in these last hard days. I'm sure you will feel him with you as time goes on. Love is eternal...it doesn't go away, it just moves.
Love,
Melissa