Monday, December 7, 2009

Snowflake

meet Snowflake (pictured above). she's a stray cat that has wondered again into our church. she visited only a few weeks ago for which I took her to a vet hospital to see if she had a microchip. sure enough she did and they kept her to return her to her owners. well last night while we had a jazz concert @ our church, here she came again. once she gets there, she doesn't leave no matter how many attempts to get her to go home. so not knowing her owners number (I didn't keep that info), I brought her home with me last night. she's a very friendly kitty, but I'm knot sure I want to keep her. I will attempt again to find her owners, and keep her info for sure should they retrieve her. I don't know my Boo (rottie) likes cats. even my Jimmy barked at her thru the window which I thought at least he'd be harmless. only time will tell. it's been a nice visit if nothing else. at the moment, I'm just waiting for the vet hospital to open to see if they can still retrieve her info or if they still have it on file. so we'll see what happens to Snowflake. I'll keep you posted. another adventure unfolding for sure...

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute Kitty. Hope the owners show up.

Chubby Chieque said...

What a lovely kitty! Wish I could bring her/him home.

God Bless, Lady for caring and million thanks for always be there at my place, no matter what.

Take care and hear me soon.
xoxo

Lori @ Purple Snapdragons said...

Cute! We have one named snowflake too, but she's turning darker the older she gets. Funny how animals seem to know where to go to find a good home. Happy Holidays!