Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Spirits

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!.......
from NEW MEXICO....
from me and my new friends.....
it's past midnight Christmas Eve....so it's Christmas already. I haven't been home long for it was quite a night out this evening. first Christmas Eve service @ church. Rev Julie gave a great talk about the Christ Consciousness with the choir singing all night long. then it was off to Old Town for the lumanarias...camera in tow....I went with Jessica and Anna above. we started off with a little bit of spirits to drink, sum rugged wine that was might potent. I took my unipod to capture the lights but the only 2 shots that came out decent are posted above. definitely the unipod was knot enough but I'm sure the wine didn't help me either. it was a great time of fun and laughs though for the night. next year definitely the tripod, but I had a great time regardless. my first night trying to shoot the lights and lumanarias. first time really just going to see them on a Christmas Eve. knot as many people as I thought. we were going to go to midnight mass, but at least one of us got tired and was ready to head home. it was a COLD night, 30 degrees or colder but as long as we kept moving I stayed warm, in thought at least. so anyways, another Christmas has arrived and it's been a great week. now to bed and hopefully sleep in for once in the morn.....HOPE you all have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!! may PEACE, LOVE & JOY be yours always!!!!

3 comments:

Rose said...

Merry Christmas!

Hugs, Rose

Dona Cox said...

Merry Christmas Karen!

Chubby Chieque said...

Hello gorgeous K,
What a wonderful moment you had on your Christmas Eve. Seems your enjoying with new friends.

Million thanks for coming by at my place.

Hope you'll have a great, prosperous, bountiful New Year to come.

See you b4 NY.

lotsahugs,
/chie