Wednesday, November 25, 2009

kilroy was here

it's Thanksgiving eve. I just finished editing sum photos in photoshop and was reminded of Kilroy. Kilroy made it on the side of an ol' Army jeep or truck. looks about how I feel at the moment only wanting to edge my head out. but all is well. this month's has been a lot of blues. Thank God for my therapist to patch me back up and move me along. saw her today. so now I'm ready for Turkey day. spending the evening with new friends. shall be interesting with this shy self. other than that, I'm chillin' for the entire day before hand. the weather has been beautiful for the 50s, but colder weather is just before us and it isn't officially winter yet. Life is good otherwise. the more I play with my photos, the more I want to play photographer. just did a project for our church the other night thanks to snapfish.com. it turned out great. now hanging on the wall in our foyer. can't wait for class to be finished because then I'm doing nothing but photographs for awhile. all fun in the sun for me......in the meantime, another road trip is on the horizon for shootin' photos. as soon as next week. will post asap....for now, I'll sign off until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :-)